Buying real estate can be exhilarating! But it can also be daunting. Let us take the stress out of your next real estate decision. As a skilled agent, I am here to craft a strategic plan that fits seamlessly with your needs. You can focus on the fun part of choosing a property while we navigate the process from sourcing relevant properties and lending options to negotiations, escrow and the final closing.
First things first – Getting to Know YOU. I want to understand and pay attention to your wants and needs, your likes and dislikes. We discuss the big things like how many bedrooms you’ll need, and little things like whether you drink coffee at home every morning or like to grab a double latte on the way to work. Knowing you will help us know your dream home when we find it.
Fathom Baker Team buyer services include:
- Technology. As Fathom agents, we are tech-enabled, so you don’t have to be. Connecting with you is always personal. While we utilize the best in class technology to efficiently manage the buying process, you can focus on what matters to you.
- Local Connections. Whether you are a long-time resident or new to the area, we will be by your side providing up to the minute information and proprietary market intelligence to help you close the best deal.
- Guidance. We pride ourselves in our cadre of superior agents and culture of collaboration. When you fall in love with a home, we’ll prepare an extensive market analysis to help determine a fair price. Next, we’ll create a detailed contract and present your offer. We ill talk about your options, negotiate for you and guide you to help empower you to make smart buying decisions.
- Inspection Assistance. When you want to take a closer look at a property, we will be by your side. We will provide you with a list of established inspectors, attend the inspections with you and offer skilled direction on moving forward.
- Closing Assistance. The Baker Team knows that the process once the home goes under contract can be just as overwhelming as the beginning stages. We will guide you through all the important legal documents and closing events to make sure everything goes off without a hitch. We want you to enjoy the process and feel that the “closing” is actually a “Celebration”.